Livonia Public Library is overseen by a volunteer board of nine appointed members. Library Board of Trustees serve a five year term.
Current Board members are:
- Christine Cruso, President – Term through 2023
- Sally Collins, Vice President – Term through 2021
- Patricia Genthner, Secretary – Term through 2021
- Denise Cendoma, Trustee – Term through 2023
- Brian Donnelly, Treasurer – Term through 2023
- Mary(Mae) Sharman, Trustee – Term through 2022
- Liz Smith-Rossiter, Trustee – Term through 2021
- Irene Turner, Trustee – Term through 2023
- Rick Williams, Trustee – Term through 2024
The Library Board is also responsible for establishing library policy.
There is a liaison between the Library Board of Trustees and the Livonia Town Board. In addition to attending the town board meetings, this person also attends the library board meetings. The current Livonia Town Board liaison is Peter Dougherty.
The board meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month in the local history room at 7:00pm (except June and July). Starting Tuesday, February 9, the Library Board of Trustees will temporarily meet online via Zoom. If you would like to attend this public meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an invitation link.