6 Desktop Computers
Copier, Printer, Scanner, and Fax machine:
- Black and white copies are $0.15 per page (Letter or Legal size)
- Color copies are $0.60 per page (Letter or Legal size)
- Poster size/Ledger Size (11x17) copies or prints are $.50 B&W and $1.00/Color
- Faxes are $0.50/ page. Faxes outside of US are $3.00/page
- Scanner use is Free
Homebound Delivery Service
The Livonia Public Library offers FREE delivery of library materials to homebound patrons living within the town of Livonia, Lakeville, South Lima, Hemlock, and Conesus. A homebound person is someone of any age who is unable to visit the library due to a long or short-term illness, condition, or disability.
Library cards are FREE.
- Adults must provide Government issued identification with their current address when registering.
- Anyone age 5 or older may obtain a library card. A parent or guardian's signature is required for ages 5-17.
- These cards are valid for use in any of the 42 OWWL libraries.
Online Library Catalog
The collection contains the entire holdings for the 42 libraries in Pioneer Library System.
Reserving an Item
- If we do not have the item you are looking for in our library, you or a library staff member can reserve the item from any of the 42 libraries in the Pioneer Library System.
- The library will notify you when the item becomes available.
- To place your own hold, you must have a valid library card number and your PIN number.
- If you are having any issues, please contact the library and we will be glad to assist you.
If the Pioneer Library System does not have the item you’re looking for we can attempt to borrow it from outside the system. Please ask a library staff member for more information.